Prototyping and Process for Manufacturing, Wyss Institute
Ability to produce:
- Biopolymer based hydrogels/cryogels
- Polymer-based porous scaffolds
- Polymer-based nano/micro particles
- Lipid-based nano/micro particles
- Polymer-based aggregates
- Drug release profiling by HPLC, SEC, GPC, Ion Exchange chromatography, fluorescence, luminescence, absorbance, Native-PAGE, SDS-PAGE, Western Blots, Agarose Gels, ELISAs/Titers, LC/MS, numerous other product specific assays including cell based assays.
- Material characterization: Dynamic light scattering, rheology, NMR, IR, SEM, TEM, numerous other product specific assays.
- Process and analytical qualification and validation capabilities
- Support good laboratory practice (GLP) toxicity & biocompatibility testing, regulatory submissions, and in some cases early stage human clinical trials.
- LC/MS, fluorescent/absorbance plate-reader
- HPLC (reverse phase, size exclusion, ion exchange, hydrophilic)
- Dynamic Light Scattering DLS
- Zeta potential (Zetasizer)
Contact Ed Doherty at Wyss at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific guidance and/or additional information about the manufacturing services or facilities available.